Quartz Power & Quartz Max Maintenance Kit
TAC System offers a wide range of Quartz products to provide your car with the best balance between protection and aesthetics from a high level of gloss. Quartz Power is our entry level kit we would recommend to enthusiasts who wish to provide their car with protection that can last upto 2 years.
Quartz Power only contains 45% SiO2 Quartz content meaning it is more user friendly and more suitable for those who are not detailers or own the gear that allows the user to rectify any potential problems.
The DIY kit comes with a 100ml bottle of Quartz MAX which is TAC System's silica Quartz coating maintenance spray on sealant. This will allow you to maintain your vehicle, topping up the coating every time you wash your car.
How to use:
- Surface preparation is critical, decontaminate the surface prior to application.
- Wipe down all intended areas with good surface prep solution like Oil Zero or Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Ensure surface is dry and streak free.
- Shake product well and apply onto application pad.
- Work 1 panel at a time, from the edges first and then in a criss cross motion aply the product evenly of the surface adding more product on the application pad as needed. Do not use too much, it will simply be wiped off as excess.
- Allow Quartz Power to dwell for 3-5 minutes to allow it to bond to the surface.
- Use 2 suitable microfibre towels. The first to remove the majority of the residue and the second to buff the surface to a high gloss finish.
- Allow 8-10 hours to cure under cover. Do not get wet for 24 hours if possible.
How to use Quartz MAX:
- After at least 24 hours of applying Quartz Power and allowing it to cure, you can safely apply your first coat of Quartz MAX if you wish. This will improve gloss and bond to the coating underneath. However, we do recommend letting the coating 'breath' and fully cure if possible for up to 7 days if possible.
- Clean coated surface with Oil Zero if necessary and/or Clay if required.
- Shake product well.
- Spray a very small amount of product and wipe evenly over surface. Use second dry microfibre towel to buff the remaining residue away until streak free.
- Note - excessive amounts of Quartz MAX can leave 'high spots' Whenever using products containing silica, treat as applying a silica coating and ensure all streak marks and high spots are removed before allowing to dry/cure
For more information, contact us: