Quartz Magic Wheel Coating
TAC System's Quartz Magic is specially designed and formulated for Wheels, Exterior plastics, head and tail lights and even metal and chrome components. Quartz Magic is rated to be to withstand the high temperatures that are commonly found in wheels and brake calipers of upto 350°C. In addition, like all SiO2 Coatings, it greatly improves the gloss and looks of the surface.
The Quartz Magic coating, like all Quartz coatings, forms a layer that protects the surface of where it is applied against strong cleaning chemicals and brake dust. This allows much easier cleaning, simply use a pressure washer and you will find that a wheel coated with Quartz Magic will stay clean and look glossier for longer.
Quartz Magic is suitable all the majority of wheels; clear coated, matte or even on polished metal. If applied properly, Quartz Magic has a rated life span of 12 months.
How to use:
- We suggest cleaning the wheels as much as possible. Use Oil Zero to wipe down and prepare all surface areas to ensure the best bond.
- Shake bottle and applied to desired surfaces evenly.
- Allow product to cure between 3-5 minutes depending on the temperature.
- Wipe off excess product to reveal gloss and even finish.
- Apply additional coats if desired for additional effect.
Note - Do not allow coated areas to be wet within first 24 hours. Any water marks must be removed with a product like Water Spot Zero or it may stain the coating.
For more information, feel free to contact us: