Quartz Shine Kit 70% SiO2 Glass Coating
TAC System's Quartz series of coatings has a wide variety of DIY its, something semi-permanent to Pro level kits. Quartz Shine is a semi-permanent coating which has a durability rating of up to 2 years and is fantastic option of those who wish to provide their vehicle strong protection without having to go to a pro level kit.
Quartz Shine will provide a fantastic level of gloss and hydrophobicity when combined with its ease of use in comparison to other coatings, you will achieve fantastic results from this kit.
This is 50ml kit which will allow users to top up their vehicle and or apply it to multiple vehicles if they wish. Quartz Sparkle is rated at 70% which is a very high concentration of SiO2 Quartz. Because of this, prior car must be taken and be cautious when applying as streaks or high-spots can be difficult to remove if installed improperly.
How to use:
- Surface preparation is critical, decontaminate the surface prior to application.
- Wipe down all intended areas with good surface prep solution like Oil Zero or Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Ensure surface is dry and streak free.
- Shake product well and apply onto application pad.
- Work 1 panel at a time, from the edges first and then in a criss cross motion apply the product evenly of the surface adding more product on the application pad as needed. Do not use too much, it will simply be wiped off as excess.
- Allow Quartz Shine to dwell for 3-5 minutes to allow it to bond to the surface.
- Use 2 suitable microfibre towels. The first to remove the majority of the residue and the second to buff the surface to a high gloss finish.
- Allow 8-10 hours to cure under cover. Do not get wet for 24 hours if possible
For more information, feel free to contact us at: